Re: Clamshell Boxes

About 15 years ago the Library of Congress put out a book on making boxes
and other means of housing rare books.  It was issued as a 3 ring binder
and is incredibly thorough.  I was told that it is now out of print but
have not checked.  If you want a complete reference you should send me a
message as I'm at work and the book is at home.

R*