Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 24 Aug 1997 to 25 Aug 1997

<< Subject: Re: Bookbinding Videos for sale

 Could anyone tell me if the Bindervision videos will be on loan from
 the Guild of Bookworkers library in the USA ?? (I am a new member)  Or
 if they may be purchased in the USA and if they are compatible with our
 TV format ?

When the Binder Vision tapes were first made, only enough to fill
subscription orders were sent to the (former) U.S. distributor, of tapes 1, 2
and 3 (out of 4 promised) Since then, delivery problems, delayed productions,
and failure to ever provide the (former) distributor with the fourth out of
four in the series ended that relationship.  Therefore, no extra copies were
ever able to be made available to the Guild for their library. Unless a new
distributor decides to carry them, it is unlikely that they will ever end up
in the Guild library. They were, however, converted to VHS format when they
were available. Sorry!

Regards, Karen L. Crisalli/The Bookbinder's Warehouse (former distributor)
and
President, Guild of BookWorkers