[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Thames Watermen
- From: Tom Marshall <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 29 Aug 1997 13:29:16 GMT
- Message-Id: <199708301955.MAA21618@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I shall be obliged if any member could advise me a title, or titles, of books containing anecdotes regarding "Thames watermen". It might be that there is a history of the same but I cannot find it from my local public library.
Any help would be appreciated.