Re: New Jersey Book Arts Symposium

The International Society of Copier Artists (Director Louise Neaderland) will
attend the symposium. Application will be in the mail this week. I am
somewhat surprised , since the copier is a wonderful creating and self
publishing tool,that no xerographic book artists are represented in any of
the presentations, surely they are as inventive and What's newish as
letterpress and woodblock printing, and the range of innovative bindings and
book formats among these bookartists is well known. Perhaps at the next
symposium we can have a seat at the table.

Best wishes, Louise Neaderland