Re: Christmas Book Swap

Dear Pat I may be too late for the christmas book swap but if I'm not I'd
like to be included. The only problem I see is that I'm in Australia so the
postage would be more. I could either send a couple of extra books in
return foe extra postage or I could send something which I can buy from my
post office which is called something like an "International postage return
docket" which you can use to send things back to me.
please let me know if I'm too late or if the distance is a problem.
Thank you
Gail Stiffe
     /             Hands                                   /
   /                   on                                   /
                         /
 /                       Paper                          /