[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Holes 4 StabBound Journals
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Holes 4 StabBound Journals
- From: "Virginia B. Sauer" <vsauer@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 09:33:45 EDT
- Message-Id: <199708311335.GAA22226@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Can anyone please recommend the best method of punching holes
in both pages and covers for stab-bound journals?
I have heard that a variable speed Dremel is best for this
purpose, but just read of "an expensive ($67.50) but very
good drill-action hole punch available from Colophon Book
Any information/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you very much.