Re: Holes 4 StabBound Journals

Dear Virginia,

I use an ordinary variable speed electric drill, being careful to use
sharp drill bits.  I have a device that I use, consisting of a wooden
base with a metal clamp which has holes drilled in the metal.  I screw
the clamp down on the book and drill through the holes. The clamp holds
the book firmly and eliminates any possibility of shifting during the
drilling. (There are many holes in this piece of metal, so I can make
books of different sizes and still have the holes placed properly.)

I have also used a Dremel tool, and those also work well.

Sally