Re: More Holes 4 StabBound Journals

 "an expensive ($67.50) but very
>good drill-action hole punch available from Colophon Book
>Arts".
  I too have been looking for a good way of puncing holes for stab bound
books.  My drill has mostly just "chewed" holes.  One of the things
suggested to me was to order paper drill bits.  Does anyone have any info
on who sells these?  Also, doehave the address/phone no for colophon books
and/or any other suppliers of book binding materials?  Thanks for any info.

Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity