[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wheat Starch Paste
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Wheat Starch Paste
- From: "Virginia B. Sauer" <vsauer@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sun, 31 Aug 1997 19:43:52 EDT
- Message-Id: <199708312345.QAA29694@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Never mind my earlier question about cooking without a
microwave ... I found the information I needed in a book.
(However, should anyone know the answer, I am still trying to
determine when to add the PVA glue, and whether or not that
affects the amount of water.)
Thank you very much.