Re: Drills for 4-hole stab bindings

>Do you have any idea how the Dremel Multi-Pro compares with
>the drill-action hole punch available from Colophon Book
>Arts?  (I know nothing about it save for the fact that Karen
>posted that it was very good.)

Virginia--I don't have the Colophon tool but I've been tempted. It's a
Japanese-made tool I think (if we're talking about the same tool). My
impression is that it was made for punching one or a few sheets at a time
rather than a thick book, but that's just an impression. I'd be happy to
see more info on this tool from someone who uses it.

Sam Lanham
Sam Lanham (slanham@hctc.net)