[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Making lickable adhesive at home
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Making lickable adhesive at home
- From: Tara Bray Smith <smith01@XSITE.NET>
- Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 13:41:53 -0600
- Message-Id: <199709011833.LAA26894@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I'm trying to make some envelopes. Is there any recipe that uses common
household/grocery items that would allow for nontoxic lickable adhesive
like the kind on commercial envelopes? Taste isn't all that important. If
it were, however, could I add sugar? Minty flavor? Chocolate?
If such a recipe is on the archives, perhaps someone could direct me to it.
Thank you, thank you.