Washington Book Fair Preview Lists ++

(IF ANY QUESTIONS,PLEASE REPLY TO booknet@rmharris.com NOT THE LIST)
New over the past two weeks on ABAA-booknet:

Please check out the Washington International Book Fair
http://www.abaa-booknet.com/usa/dcfair/ for access to the Preview Lists

http://booknet-international.com or http://www.abaa-booknet.com

You can reach this page and its links directly at
http://www.abaa-booknet.com/whatsnew.html

--
  *** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
        phone: (301) 494-0950 (410) 535-2292   fax: (410) 535-3004