Re: Call-for-entries: DAYS OF THE HANDMADE BOOK

Dear Anne- I am the Director of the International Society of Copier Artists,
and a xerographic book artist. I have published around forty titles ( Bone
Hollow Arts publishing) and wonder if your exhibition is open to alternative
bindings and xerographic creating, printing, and editioning of artists books.
A number of artists in our organization may be interested ( the June issue of
the ISCA Quarterly  is a box of artists books). Please let me know as soon as
possible and send an application to : Louise Neaderland, ISCA, 759 President
St. #2H, B'klyn, NY 11215. The September issue of the Quarterly is currently
being assembled ( the Quarterly is an assemblage project now in its 16th
year) and we could include the application in the Spetember issue.  Thanks in
advance. Louise Neaderland