Re: new web page

>Everyone take a look at mine too if you like. I adapted the books for the
>web, so they are not in tradional book format.
>http://www.hipi.com/keelhaul
>
>any comments welcome.
>
>Jennifer

This is worth taking a look at as an example of html binding, i.e., the web
as book form, not a reproduction of a book. The drawback is the use of a
series of seven 300k gif animations, which slow down the load substantially,
even on my isdn line. If you're on an analog modem, be prepared to wait.
That's over  2 megs of download. I'd suggest compressing the images further
before animating.

            Richard
            http://minsky.com