Re: Drills for 4-hole stab bindings

"Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@DREAMSCAPE.COM> wrote:
>>  I suppose you could always try to fit your holepunch size
    of choice into a Dremel or drill press. The hole punches
    should fit into a Dremel chuck. I know they'll work in a
    regular drill. Should work, though you might have to
    empty it out on occasion. You also won't be able to drill
    through too many leaves / sections either due to the short
    length and shape of the punch.  Just make sure it's sharp.

Thank you very much.  For someone whose only contact with a
drill was in the dentist's chair, could you please elaborate
a little on the terms (such as "chuck", or the difference
between a Dremel and a drill press)?

Thanks again.  I really appreciate it.

Virginia