Re: Drills for 4-hole stab bindings

A Dremel tool works great.  I have had trouble controlling an electric
drill, but have made good holes with a hand operated drill.  The tricks
are keeping everything steady while you drill and drilling straight so
the holes are really where you want them and to get them the right size.
The first few stab bindings I did I was using pliers to get the needle
through since you go through the holes multiple times.  But if they're
too big it looks sloppy.

Joyce