Re: Drills for 4-hole stab bindings

Mine too!  My only caveat is my inability to drill a straight hole, its
usually always on a slight bias which really doesn't matter because its
either yawl (left or right) or pitched to the "spine"  -- I used the
egg-beater type drill with a 1/32 bit to repair paperback textbooks in
college.  It's amazing what a simple saddle stitch will do for the life
of a "trade" papberback!  Kudos to My Favorite MENTOR and BUDDY, MIKE
KAYLOR!

BTW, a Dremel mototool is just too fast even at low rpm to avoid singeing
the hole you're drilling, ergo I gave up using one long ago and I
appreciate the aesthetics of hand-drilling and going slow.  (IMHO)

Rommel

Rommel John Miller                        rjmiller1095@juno.com
12544 Selsey Rd
rjmiller@shore.intercom.net
Ocean City, MD  21842-9128             (410) 213-0082  (voice/fax/data)

                Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
                        --Groucho Marx