Re: Drills for 4-hole stab bindings

In my experience, you need a very sharp drill bit.  I have found that the
Dremel works fine unless your bit is dull.  As indicated before, they
make a small drill press.  I would think that it would be easy to make a
right angle jig for drilling with the Dremel but have not taken the time
to design one.

R*