[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
colophon's hole punch
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: colophon's hole punch
- From: leil james alexander <leilx@CONCENTRIC.NET>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 12:22:11 -0700
- Message-Id: <199709021935.MAA16156@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I have used it for quite thick blocks of paper--a hassle and a half, but
workable with a good clamping system. I like the holes and it functions
well. I too have noticed that the screw function seems to seize up at
times. I have not run into any problems with the bits not being sharp and
as far as I know my teacher has never felt the need to replace his bits and
he's had his a lot longer than me.
hey! did that happen?
(odd night dreams
disturb my morning)
-Annie Stenzel, from "Mere Lunacy"
firstname.lastname@example.org leil james alexander