Re: Stab-Bound Journals

Let me take a stab at this.  First off, the brother-in law was brought up
for killing the wrong person.  His name was Up, not Chuck and he never
did practice enough dentistry to get things by rote.  He did continue to
dremel on about making incisive, cutting remarks.  His friends thought
that he had a lot of nerve but, with his mercurial temperament and
unbounded energy, he was, in accord with his spineless nature, unable to
fill a cavity.

There is a m-oral.  Nature abhors a cavity.

I think it's time to floss over this thread and give it the brush off.
Paste anyone?

R*