[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stab-Bound Journals
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Stab-Bound Journals
- From: David Glover <dglover@NETRA.GLENDALE.CC.CA.US>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 18:06:20 -0700
- Message-Id: <199709030116.SAA22596@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
R Starr wrote:
> Let me take a stab at this. First off, the brother-in law was brought
> for killing the wrong person. His name was Up, not Chuck and he never
> did practice enough dentistry to get things by rote. He did continue
> dremel on about making incisive, cutting remarks. His friends thought
> that he had a lot of nerve but, with his mercurial temperament and
> unbounded energy, he was, in accord with his spineless nature, unable
> fill a cavity.
> There is a m-oral. Nature abhors a cavity.
> I think it's time to floss over this thread and give it the brush off.
> Paste anyone?
Very cute. :)