Apology, but...please help me

I know this is a big No-No, but I have unsuccessfully tried 1) to change from
list to digest and 2) unsub from the list. I have enjoyed reading along with
your learned discussions, but it is a tad over my head. I saved the
introductory emails from the listserv and followed them explicitly, but I am
still getting mail. I have subbed and unsubbed from other lists, so I am not
a total dolt, but I would appreciate if the "person" behind the computer
would unsub me. I'll skip the digest, too, right now. Thanks. Now, back to
your regular programming. Mona Everett