Re: Foot controls for Dremel Tools

I was glad to see this note.  I didn't know you can get a foot control,
but I can report that my own variable-speed Dremel (an OLD one) slowly
speeds up as I use it, and the control - a knob on the end of the shaft -
is a pain to moderate.  Guess I'd better check out the foot controls.  As
a former sewing-machine and dictaphone jockey, I'd prefer it anyway.

Judy Kerman