[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Stab-Bound Journals
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Stab-Bound Journals
- From: Daria <dherlihy@TIAC.NET>
- Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 11:24:32 -0500
- Message-Id: <199709031506.IAA41266@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
>Let me take a stab at this. First off, the brother-in law was brought up
>for killing the wrong person. His name was Up, not Chuck and he never
>did practice enough dentistry to get things by rote. He did continue to
>dremel on about making incisive, cutting remarks. His friends thought
>that he had a lot of nerve but, with his mercurial temperament and
>unbounded energy, he was, in accord with his spineless nature, unable to
>fill a cavity.
>There is a m-oral. Nature abhors a cavity.
>I think it's time to floss over this thread and give it the brush off.
OOOOOOH ! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH ! Richard "Pete" Ringo Starr ! You
Are TOOOOOO Much! I am sending PVA, Meth cellulose, arrowroot, rice,
potato starches and exudations from Irish Sea Moss by Fedex to firmly
attach your fingers to your mousepad. (No more keyboarding !)