Bookplates

To the List:

      I would like an opinion from the various listmembers. I am in the
process of having a bookplate designed, for my own library. The printer
suggested pregumed bookplates, with the "peel off" paper backing, instead of
the traditional gummed backs( that one would have to moisten with water
first) or glue. I have been guaranteed that all marerials are archival.  I am
only concerned that the adhering quality should last, if I use these.

Does anyone have any advise for ? Thanks so much.

Regards,

Joe Freilich