Washington Book Fair Reminders

The Washington International Antiquarian Book Fair is now just two weeks
away, September 18-20.  We hope you will join us to visit with the 93
participating US and international antiquarian booksellers, participate in
the special seminar on "Women as Writers: Movers and Shakers", view the new
exhibits of the Library of Congress' Center for the Book:  "Building a
Nation of Readers," partake of the "Discovery Days" where ABAA-member
appraisers will provide evaluations of your favorite treasures, and enjoy
the company of book lovers surrounded by the best the antiquarian trade has
to offer.

Please check out the Washington International Antiquarian Book Fair Web Site
http://www.abaa-booknet.com/usa/dcfair/ for information and access to the
Book Fair Preview Catalogues posted by a number of our booksellers.

See you at the Fair, and be SURE to tell our dealers that The Web sent you.

*** Mike Harris              booknet/rmharris_ltd
        phone: (301) 494-0950 (410) 535-2292    fax: (410) 535-3004
  e-mail: booknet@rmharris.com, r.m.harris@ieee.org, rmharris@clark.net
  **  http://www.abaa-booknet.com/ http://booknet-international.com  **
                ** The Antiquarian Booksellers' Web Sites **