[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Place to start...?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Place to start...?
- From: Barbara Harman <ArtSurvive@AOL.COM>
- Date: Thu, 4 Sep 1997 15:17:12 -0400
- Message-Id: <199709041917.MAA27384@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Jennifer--A good beginning book with lots of options and a range of skill
levels is Shireen LaPlantz "Cover To Cover". It is available in most major
book stores, is still in print and not very expensive in paperback. If your
local bookstore doesn't have it, they can easily order it for you.