Re: Place to start...?

Dear Jennifer- I would be happy to send you  a back issue of the June Box of
Bookworks of the ISCA Quarterly containing 30-40 different little book ideas.
ISCA is the International Society of Copier Artists. You can either purchase
this back issue ($15 plus $3 post.) or ust send a priority mail stamp to
cover postage and I will send it on to you to peruse- and you can return it
when done. You might also look at Pauline Johnson's Creative Bookbinding.
Very clear instructions and some very simple book forms.  Louise
Neaderland/Director ISCA, 759 President St. #2H, B'klyn, NY 11215.