Re: Place to Start

Hi Jennifer~
Glad to see you've still got books in mind.....we did a little
exercise with  "Cover to Cover" here at the Alabama Book Arts program
& actually found the directions a bit unclear. And this was
unanimous. Still, it may be a good enough place to start, & probably
a readily-available book.

As I recall, you happen to be real close to a great resource for
bookmakers. That would be Bookmakers, a mail order supply company in
Riverdale, MD. I'm pretty sure they have a retail store there & I bet
they'd have lots of great books that can give you a good start on
your plans. Any one have a phone number or address for them?

Meanwhile, you've got that 3-hole pamphlet stitch down, right?

John