Re: Archive Woes

Use the searchform in either the archives or the book arts links section
and type in "pastepaper" without the quotes. You could also type in Susan
Moore. The search tool works, try it. It'll pull up most everything. In the
tutorials section you'll also find a compilation which Richard Miller put
together and posted to the list.

Peter

At 07:04 PM 9/4/97 EDT, you wrote:
>What am I doing wrong?  I can't seem to track down pastepaper
>directions prior to 1997 unless I weed thru each and every
>mssg posted in that yr. How can I search for pastepaper
>(Susan Moore's directions) thruout the archives?
>
>Thankyou so much!
>
>               Julie

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244