Re: Archive Woes

>Use the searchform in either the archives or the book arts links section
and type in "pastepaper"   without the quotes. You could also type in
Susan Moore. The search tool works, try it. It'll pull up   most
everything. In the tutorials section you'll also find a compilation which
Richard Miller put   together and posted to the list.

I tried that (& tried it again after reading your mssg). But all I got
were tons of mssgs none of which mentioned Susan Moore (even when that
was the header). The search took forever and got me nothing. I give up
with the archives. But thankyou very much for trying to help me.
             Julie