[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Place to start...?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Place to start...?
- From: Angee <angco@WORLDNET.ATT.NET>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 03:17:41 +0000
- Message-Id: <199709050318.UAA39014@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
I am interested and think many others would be, too. Please post to the list.
>For your _FIRST_ project, you might want to consider a simple
>Japanese fold book. . . . I can provide
>directions if anyone is interested.