[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Thanks for a place to start.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Thanks for a place to start.
- From: Jennifer Schansberg <Jennifer_Schansberg@NPS.GOV>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 09:58:53 -0400
- Message-Id: <199709051415.HAA38876@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
You ALL have my undying adulation and are my not so secret
heros...each and every one of you.
Riverdale is a place I've been told of before -- no car,
tough to get there. It's very sad... but will get on their
mailing list nonetheless.
Have a friend at the Corcoran but she's NEVER said anything
about them offering introductory classes. Maybe I'll have
to check that out. (Course that raises the expenses but...)
John, you KNOW I've got that pamphlet stitch down!!! What I
don't know is how on earth you remembered me? (For all, John
Cutrone is the guy who helped me and my friend assemble our
books at the Atlanta AAM "Book Express" event. And, I even
bought some of his gorgeous beautiful fabulous wonderful
books while I was there. They really are great.)
I'll see if I can't find some of the books recommended in
some library or another. My guess is that our public
library wouldn't have them so I might have to get a student
at one of the many universities around here to sneak them
out for me!
Thanks a million and a half!