Starting your own Clamshell (was Re: Clamshell boxes and Re: a place to start.)

Darryl Baird wrote:
+Title:                Boxes for the Protection of Books: Their Design
+                      and Construction
+                      boxes. L.C. ISBN 0-8444-0797-6. L.C. card 93-
+                      1994. Item 786.
+SuDocs Class:         LC 1.2:B 69/994
+ISBN:                 0-16-041956-5