[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Folded Paper Book
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Folded Paper Book
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 13:46:06 -0700
- Message-Id: <199709051748.KAA39820@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Sorry, Peggy, but I found Mona Everett's "question" to be a very
nasty challenge. If she hadn't mentioned the fold book directions someone
had just posted and had instead just asked about copyrites it would of
been fine. But it just seemed very nasty to publically post her
"question" about the directions someone had just shared.
I for one would be afraid to post directions here now & I got a
number of emails from people who would also be afraid to.