Re: Folded Paper Book

Julia Springer wrote:

>       Sorry, Peggy, but I found Mona Everett's "question" to be a very
> nasty challenge. If she hadn't mentioned the fold book directions someone
> had just posted and had instead just asked about copyrites it would of
> been fine. But it just seemed very nasty to publically post her
> "question" about the directions someone had just shared.
>       I for one would be afraid to post directions here now & I got a
> number of emails from people who would also be afraid to.

Sorry, Julia, but I feel you read far too much into her inquiry.  I
think it would have been difficult for Mona to make her point if she did
not reference the directions that had just been posted. In any event,
I'm quite happy she did ask the question as I'm the editor of our local
book-arts guild newsletter and the copyright question has bothered me a
lot; her question and your response helped clarify my position.  Thanks.
Peggy