Private Postings

The recent copyright conversation made me remember something I've thought
from time to time about the List.

I wonder how many people ever reply off list to a writer when they want
to say "thank you" or "me too".  In addition to taking some of the
clutter off the list, it's a wonderful way to make real connections with
folks and maybe build friendships.

I try to consider if my reply is really ment for the entire list
(filled with actual information or a discussion point) or more personal
to the writer of a particular post (thanks for writing, me too, can you
send me that address).  If it seems more personal, I reply directly to
the writer and often have a wonderful conversation with them to boot.

This is a great List!

Artemis