Re: Papermaking

You'll find a number of resources in the Paper Arts section of Book Arts
Links at <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>. Douglas Jones's Praire Paper
Project is a good starting point. Castle Paper & Press has some good
resources as well. They also have some great links on the subject.

Peter

At 01:26 PM 9/5/97 -0400, you wrote:
>     Does anyone on the list have any good Web page references for a first
>     time, purely hobbyist oriented, papermaker.
>
>     Thanks
>
>     feel free to respond privately if this is too far off topic.
>
>     Matt
>     mhannan@usoc.org
>

>>>       I love working in the library. There is             <<<
>>something to be said for working in a place bound in leather.<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@dreamscape.com
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@listserv.syr.edu