Re: Copyright Laws

Dear Virginia:

I did not think anyone meant to insult you about the copyright notice on your

explanations... we dont see this very often in our exchange of ideas, and

must confess it seemed "odd" - however please do not take offense as the
printed

word is without intonation, facial expression and body language and often

is "read"  as though more overbearing  than meant to be.  Honest.

Cheerio, and as Susan K. Gaylord says...In Good Spirit

Lilias