Re: Copyright Laws

As one looking for information (and I've found lots of it here, thanks to
everyone who has posted) I am amazed by offenses taken and defenses fired back.
May I suggest that those offended reply personally to the perceived offenders and
settle the matters amongst themselves- I have not picked up tones of reprimand or
condescension in ANY of the original posts, and truly don't get the problem.
Perhaps I'm too focused on content to worry about innuendo. Thanks to everyone
who has posted info- I find it all interesting.
Tara