[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Peter's Post
- From: Julia Springer <zebra43@JUNO.COM>
- Date: Sat, 6 Sep 1997 09:28:16 EDT
- Message-Id: <199709061329.GAA40160@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
Peter wrote that he has not seen any nastiness in the posts. Peter
have a hide thicker than an armadillo's (& a brain a lot smaller). Any
sensitive person recognized the venom in Doug's attack. It was very
very nasty, & very public. (It supposedly "responded" to a post that was
only because it had had to answer a very public "question" abt
For Peter to support Doug's publically vicious attack is
I hope there is a way to remove all my posts from the archives
don't want to be associated with this nasty vicious list.
I'm unsubscribing right now.