Peter's Post

      Peter wrote that he has not seen any nastiness in the posts.  Peter
must
have a hide thicker than an armadillo's (& a brain a lot smaller). Any
faintly
sensitive person recognized the venom in Doug's attack. It was very
vicious,
very nasty, & very public. (It supposedly "responded" to a post that was
public
only because it had had to answer a very public "question" abt
stealing/copriting
someone's work).
      For Peter to support Doug's publically vicious attack is
unthinkable and
inexcusable.
      I hope there is a way to remove all my posts from the archives
since I
don't want to be associated with this nasty vicious list.
      I'm unsubscribing right now.