Re: Peter

Peter is a child molestor.

Or thief or anything else. Now how would that post be if I didn't mention
that it wasn't true in the same post. Same as Mona's post about a specific
person's copyrights. Any copyrighted author w half a brain would be horrified
by Mona's attack and feel compelled to respond publicly to set the record
straight. So Doug Phillips had no right to publicly make his horribly vicious
and unprovoked attack.

Since Peter said that Doug's behavior was perfectly fine (which shows what
kind of "people" you all are), this list sure isn't for me. I'm signing off.
Yuck!