Re: Waxing Handmade Paper?

Missy
I have used Renaisance Wax  on my handmade papers from Light Impressions in
N.Y. as well as other suppliers.  It will not leave a waxy feel and it is
supposed to be archivally sound.  The odor is pervasive and you need to air
the coated paper  well before inclosing it in something like a book.
Another sealer you might consider is an acrylic medium (matte is really nice)
diluted for a light surface coat.  I use the one from Daniel Smith Art
Supplies in Seattle.  If you need addresses let me know.
Good luck
Kathy Crump