[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Rubber stamps
- From: Darcy Jones <DARCYJONES@AOL.COM>
- Date: Sun, 7 Sep 1997 12:51:04 -0400
- Message-Id: <199709071651.JAA38470@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
just a note that most rubber stamp companies specifically forbid mechanical
reproductions of their stamps (such as xoeroxing) some do alloow selling work
using their stamps if handstamped. there are many details as each company
has their own policy. I have a list of many of the policies if anyone would
care to email me directly.
Also i would suggest copyright free clip art as a worry free alternative...