Re: Louise Neaderland RE: June Box of Bookworks

Dear Louise,

Thank you so much for letting me know that there are still back issues
available.  I would like to purchase one of the little books issues; if I
remember correctly, it was 15.00 plus postage (3.00?).  I do need the
address again, please.  I thought I had saved the original post and when I
went to mail off the check, sadly couldn't find it!

Thanks!

Rachel Kline
812 Meadow Scape
Converse, Texas 78109