[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Copyright ethics and aesthetics
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: Re: Copyright ethics and aesthetics
- From: Mary Hackney <hackneym@HUB.OFTHE.NET>
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 11:48:43 -0500
- Message-Id: <199709081646.JAA28126@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
These are real horror stories and in spite of it all, looks like
you have maintained a good attitiude. Glad you are still hanging in there.
Innovators will probably always be copied, fair or not. Interestingly
enough, with many great ideas/inventions, sometimes they are discovered
simultaneously many thousands of miles apart. I'm not syaing this happened
in your case (yours was obvious), but that it certainly could happen.
Mary Hackney aka Synchronicity