Cooling off period.

This is just to let everyone know that I have begun issuing one week (for
now) cooling off "nopost" commands to listserv. This means that one will
continue to receive postings, but be blocked from posting themselves. We
don't need any of this continued pettiness and harassment on the list.

For those of you curious as to where I get the authority to do this. On
this list I am the law. I want to be completely hands off, and most of the
time it works, but the events of late have warranted some unabashed
totalitarianism.

My apologies to those this isn't directed at, the other 1000+ subscribers
to this list.

Peter

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244