[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
? about posting - reply to sender/reply to all
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
- Subject: ? about posting - reply to sender/reply to all
- From: "Deborah K. Johnson" <DJohn3@CLASSIC.MSN.COM>
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 18:55:17 UT
- Message-Id: <199709081854.LAA15870@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU>
This is a general question about posting:
I recently tried replying privately to a post --
very careful about hitting "reply to sender" vs.
"reply to all" -- and the message was posted to
On experimenting with the reply function on my
program I am finding that on some (not all) of the
addresses "reply to sender" comes up as:
"The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting"--
which seems to go to the list.
"Reply to All" comes up as:
which would also go to the list.
Can someone help me figure this out? A reply to
the list might be helpful, as I think from different
posts I'm reading that others might be having the