Re: ? about posting - reply to sender/reply to all

Hi, I had this problem too. When I click the personal reply the address of
the book list pops up on my "address to" box. I gave up trying to figure out
why and simply delete that book list address, go to the original post, select
the address of the person I want to sent the mail to (usually in the "From"
line on the original post), copy it, and paste it into the "To" line on my
mail page. Works fine this way.