book-binding shops in Melbourne Australia

At 08:24 09/09/97 +1100, you wrote:
>Otherwise, I am planning to go to Melbourne-Australia next November and
>take this opportunity to get some material from there. Does anybody know
>the address of book-binding shops there or anyway on the web to get some
>addresses?

You be be interested to know that J. Hewit & Sons Ltd., are represented in
Australia by:

Parkinson & Mann
Unit 1, 102-112 Edinburgh Road
Marrickville
NSW 2204

P.O.Box 3114 Metro, Marrickville, 2204

Tel:  61 2 95171744
Fax: 61 2 95197111

The majority of our leather and non-leather products are available through
them.

Further details are available from our web site at

                http://www.hewit.com

regards,

David

David M. Lanning